Charles G. Woodward Scholarship Fund
Established in 1950. Established by vote of the Trustees to perpetuate the gifts of Charles Guilford Woodward, 1898, of Hartford, Connecticut, Trustee of the College from 1917 to 1950. Support from this scholarship usually funds Trinity Grant aid.
Recipients of the Charles G. Woodward Scholarship are asked to write letters of gratitude to Miss Helen G. Waterman.