Collegiate Scholarship Fund
Established in 1910. Established by vote of the Trustees to receive subscriptions for scholarship purposes where a special scholarship is not designated. Income to be used for general scholarship purposes. By permission of the Philadelphia Alumni Association, a Philadelphia Alumni Scholarship Fund was merged with this fund in 1910. Also, by vote of the Trustees, the General Scholarship Fund was merged with this fund in 1960. Proceeds from campus parking fines have been added to the fund from 1961 to 2005. The Class of 1939 Scholarship Fund was transferred to this fund in 1965. Support from this scholarship usually funds Trinity Grant aid.